1. Preheat the oven to 220°C and place a tray inside.
2. Using the back of a spoon, spread the tomato sauce around the base.
3. Add your chosen toppings. Depending on what you’ve ordered, we suggest meat first, then veg, then mozzarella, followed by sprinkled parmesan and basil.
4. If you like, drizzle a small amount of extra virgin olive oil around the crust.
5. Carefully slide the pizza onto the preheated tray and place in the oven as close to the top as possible.
6. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the cheese has melted.
7. Remove from the oven and place on a board and leave to rest for 1 minute.
8. Take a quick snap and send it to us on social media using #proove
Flour – gluten (wheat)
San Marzano tomatoes
Fior di Latte – milk (lactose)
Parmesan – milk (lactose)
Bufala mozzarella – milk (lactose)
Anchovies – fish